Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reviews on top waterproof mp3s

On a random day last year, when I was on a threshold - about to push myself off the wall to do a long swimming set, my eyes were fixed on this lady my eyes were fixed on the lady's swim cap on the lane next to me. It was a hot pink, chic mp3. I completely fell in love with it and before I had the chance to decide whether it's a bit awkward to talk to a stranger, I found myself complimenting her mp3. The lady must have noticed my stoked face, she kindly told me the things I wanted to know.


And so the search for waterproof mp3 began.


*All prices are up to date


Pros: simple-looking, light, quick charge
Cons: However, even though it's labelled 'water-resistant', it is NOT for swimming. The device works fine with sweat or rain but not when it's flooded (high pressure). Some reviews mention that it also slides easily with constant movement. 



Speedo Aquabeat 2.0 (USD$ 119.99)    

Pros: It has a screen, light, water-resistant, long battery life (20h)  
Cons: Takes time to adjust and set things up, if you have water in ears, the sound quality is messed up (but you could minimalize this by tucking the earphones under the cap).


(The lady had the pink version of this.)


SWIMP3® X18 (USD$ 159.99)

Pros: water-resistant, no need of earbuds


Cons: Apparently many buyers experience trouble with it not being recognized by computer (Vista, Windows 7, etc).


Waterproof iPod Shuffle (USD$ 134.95)


Pros: comes with many colors, fast to recharge, water-resistant
Cons: buttons are stiff, short battery life


This product has the highest positive reviews so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment